Hello there, beauties!
It’s quite gloomy (but of course still warm) here in SoCal, so I’ve been getting the comfy & cuddly feels. What does everyone think of when they think of cozy? … Blankets, hot cocoa, and sweaters!
I absolutely adore a comfortable sweater. And who doesn’t?! It’s practically a wardrobe requirement during Fall. Plus, it’ll easily hide that food baby from all the pumpkin pie I’ll be eating. 😏
A sweater is one of the best things to throw on when it’s chilly. If you follow me on Instagram, you have seen the outfits I wore when I recently went to Chicago. My favorite look was a lace-up sweater paired with some workout pants & sneakers. It’s that easy! Still think you’re looking too plain? Add a bold lip & some killer sunnies.
Here are some chic, yet cozy style examples!
So many textures & knits to choose from! As always, see what works for you! You can choose to make it sporty, preppy, clean, or edgy. Where your hair in a top knot & add some delicate accessories for a sleek & feminine touch.. or sling on a backpack, ripped boyfriend jeans, & a baseball cap to dress it down. It’s all about what makes you comfortable on the inside as well as the outside.
Those are my SFF style tips for today! I hope you all have a fun & safe Halloween weekend!
Until next time xoxo
Hey there lovelies! Fall is officially here! 🍁
This SFF is centered around taking those warm weather favorites & adding a little Fall flavor. Even tho it still feels like Summer in SoCal, I wanted to give some tips for those who are struggling to find some style balance while things start to cool down.
Here are some basic tips for transitioning into Fall fashion:
- Trade your sandals for closed toes flats, sneakers, or boots. It’s a simple change, but makes all the difference!
- Play around with textures. Whether it’s a suede skirt or a cashmere sweater, add a bit of chunky knit or other fun fabrics to your style mix.
- Add a removable layer. This one is a no-brainer.. Scarves, cardigans, tights.. This way, if the weather is still on the warm side, you can add a layer in the morning or evening when it gets a bit chilly.
- Switch to warmer tones. Burnt orange, wine, mustard yellow, camel.. These colors just radiate Fall feels!
- Hats are your friend. Don’t be afraid of them! Go to a store & try on some different styles. Beanies are always my go-to choice. Just adds that cozy vibe to top off an outfit!
Here are some photo examples to help you apply these tips. Don’t be afraid to put your own spin on them!
I am in love with these looks! Makes me want to experiment with my style. They make transitioning to Fall look so effortless, don’t they?!
You can look just as chic by following these simple tips! Mix, mash, & mesh different elements together until you find the right fit for you :)
Thank you all so much for reading & enjoy your weekend! Until next time xoxo