Hey there lovelies! Fall is officially here! 🍁
This SFF is centered around taking those warm weather favorites & adding a little Fall flavor. Even tho it still feels like Summer in SoCal, I wanted to give some tips for those who are struggling to find some style balance while things start to cool down.
Here are some basic tips for transitioning into Fall fashion:
- Trade your sandals for closed toes flats, sneakers, or boots. It’s a simple change, but makes all the difference!
- Play around with textures. Whether it’s a suede skirt or a cashmere sweater, add a bit of chunky knit or other fun fabrics to your style mix.
- Add a removable layer. This one is a no-brainer.. Scarves, cardigans, tights.. This way, if the weather is still on the warm side, you can add a layer in the morning or evening when it gets a bit chilly.
- Switch to warmer tones. Burnt orange, wine, mustard yellow, camel.. These colors just radiate Fall feels!
- Hats are your friend. Don’t be afraid of them! Go to a store & try on some different styles. Beanies are always my go-to choice. Just adds that cozy vibe to top off an outfit!
Here are some photo examples to help you apply these tips. Don’t be afraid to put your own spin on them!
I am in love with these looks! Makes me want to experiment with my style. They make transitioning to Fall look so effortless, don’t they?!
You can look just as chic by following these simple tips! Mix, mash, & mesh different elements together until you find the right fit for you :)
Thank you all so much for reading & enjoy your weekend! Until next time xoxo