If you’re a lip gloss lover, you need this pucker-pleaser in your life!
Big Fat Yummy Lips
As soon as I glided this gloss on my lips, i noticed it’s delicious raspberry scent. Not that fake fruity smell, but like real raspberries. The next thing I loved was the color. I only put a thin layer on for a nice, kissable, pretty look. Feel free to apply more coats for an even more luscious pout :)
Some other things I loved about this gloss:
– Not sticky!! Hate those glosses that make your mouth a tacky mess that your boyfriend won’t wana kiss. Not this gloss!
– It amazingly matches my nails :)
– It has a sheen to it, so it gives your pucker more punch!
– It lasts! One application (with no smooching or eating, but lots of talking) lasted a couple of hours.
– This product is paraben, paraffin, lanolin, gluten, & soy free.
– Some great & interesting ingredients include shea butter, sunflower, & marshmallow. Why not?!
I hope this review has turned you on to check out the Perfectly Posh website. They have sooo many awesome beauty products to offer. I’m in the process of receiving many more lovely treats from their website.
Click here to explore & shop Perfectly Posh from their best consultant, Brandie Seifert.